1. How much does shipping cost?
- Free Shipping On Orders Over 120 USD
- Standard Shipping 9.9 USD
- Express Shipping is coming soon.
- To make your items arrive more smoothly, you need to fill in the address in ENGLISH for express shipping, and please don't use PO Boxes.
2. How long will it take to get my order?
For In - Stock item, generally it will take 1-2 days for us to process your order.
For Pre - Order item, generally it will take around 30 days (Specific time would be mentioned in product page) for us to restock IT and then process it in 1-2 days when it is restocked.
After we processed the order, then for
- Standard shipping orders will take around 15-25 business days to arrive.
3. What shipping carriers do you use?
- For free/standard shipping, we use your local postal service such as USPS, Royal Mail and LePost.
4. What about duty and taxes?
- United States: Duty and taxes would be charged regarding on your regions.
- Australia, Canada, United Kingdom and Europe: We will try out best but orders may be subject to duties and taxes, and customers are responsible for these fees.
- International: Orders may be subject to duties and taxes, and customers are responsible for these fees. Please note that RUISSE does not have any control over duties and taxes. We cannot advise as to what the costs will be, as they vary by country. For more information on these fees, please contact your local customs office.
5. WRONG ADDRESS DISCLAIMER:
It is the responsibility of the buyer to make sure that she or he enters the shipping address correctly. We are not responsible if a package is shipped back to us due to an incorrect or undeliverable address. If you decide to change your shipping address, please write to us at email@example.com as soon as you place your order.
⭐(In United States, please enter the unit number/apartment number.)
⭐(In Brazil, the tax ID number is known as CPF (format: 000.000.000-00) for natural persons and CNPJ (format: 00.000.000/0000-00) for legal persons.)
⭐(In Portugal, the correct Postcode format should be 4 numbers followed by a hyphen and 3 extra digits. (eg. 1950-344)